Our ESP32 Development Board gives a comprehensive platform for your own Internet of Things (IOT) development.
The base version is populated with the Wemos D1 Mini ESP32 development board along with the following features:
- Veroboard friendly 2.54mm (spacing) headers on the left and right sides, simply solder the supplied male or female headers to accept your Veroboard prototypes
- Breakout of 8 GPIO pins from the ESP32
- A pushbutton and micro switch – to interact
- USB Type B plug with 3 GPIO pins, charging input
- JST PH (1.25mm) battery connector, to connect a LiPo 3.7V battery (via on board on/off switch)
Add the following options
Lots of information
Adding further details …
Andagain more info.